Friday, May 20, 2011

Love Affair with a Drop-leaf Table

I am now the proud owner of an old drop-leaf table.  I had been eyeing that baby for a couple weeks and finally it was marked down.  I have no idea yet where I am going to put it- but I am so excited it is mine.  Don't know why- but hey its the little things that make me happy.  I don't have a picture of it- I know whats wrong with me...  But I will take one and post it when I get it home.  Yea, that's another problem.  I have to ask someone (with a truck) to help me get it home.

I purchased it at the Ragpicker- which by the way has a great moving sale going on.  I really hate they are moving - but the place they are going to is a really cute house on South Main Street Gwd.  It will be a fun Sat morning adventure spot.

Until later........

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog because I saw that you were one of the southern ladies who wanted in on the Speckled Dog's meetup... I'm in SC and excited about all these southern bloggers! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete