Monday, April 18, 2011

Day two of Mom's room

I am ashamed to say I forgot my camera on Saturday so I have no before pictures.  You are going to have to trust me on the difference a coat of paint makes on a small room.  I primed and then painted.  I used valspar paint from Lowes.  I found the color online.  When I went to our local Lowes they no longer had the paint chip sample for that color - so the guy just mixed up a sample for me.  I loved it so I went with it.  It is SR910 Midsummer's dream.  Go to http://www.valsparpaint.com/en/explore-colors/color-selector/#2  to see it.  Also you can click here http://www.valsparpaint.com/en/index.html to order a free sample they are giving away until May 1- 1000 a day.

Today is day two and I am going to focus on laying some of the press and stick tiles.  I have some prep work first, but I think it will go pretty smooth.  I then plan to put the molding at the bottom- so wish me luck with cutting the molding.  Ha Ha- me and that little saw don't really get along yet.  Notice I said yet!

I have in mind the decor for the room but I have not purchased it all yet.  I plan to take my camera today so I will post those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment