Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Down and a few more Tasks to go!

I was so thankful that the girls caught the "help Mom" bug yesterday.  We have way too many clothes.  I had gotten several loads behind - folding, hanging and putting away.  Thanks to my girls they jumped right in and we just had a clothes folding/organizing party.  Or so H declared.  I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to have them help me tackle this.  I told them if they didn't give me anything as a present, this was the perfect gift.  It was so overwhelming, but when we all chipped in it was not so bad. 

Now we still have a few loads that need to be washed etc. and the "basket of missing a mate socks" is still there, but all in all I can check that one off the to do list.  Since the rain has set in I know yardword is off the list for the next few days, so I will pick another inside task.... Maybe I will finally get my kitchen organized and decluttered? 

I know I will be spending time with Mom on Thursday so- probably not much work will be done at our house.  I look forward to spending some quality time with MOM:)

No comments:

Post a Comment